Ayurvedic treatment for sex problems and better sex life
The sexual health of a man is not only confined to the matters of sex and bedroom only. It is also associated with the overall self esteem and confidence of the affected person. It is seen that men having sound sexual health often lead a more fulfilling, enjoyable and confident life than those having some sexual deficiencies. The emotional state of man is greatly influenced by how he performs in bed.
People having sexual problems are often found to have a sense of helplessness, negative attitude towards life, depression, irritability and low self esteem. Therefore having a good sexual health should be one of the utmost priorities of man. According to an analysis, when men step on the milestone of the 35 years of age, almost fifty percent of them start losing their sexual health. Out of these the majority of men complain of having difficulty in getting had erections or erectile dysfunction.
How Ayurveda help?
Ayurvedic remedies have been used for treatment in India for over 5000 years. Ayurvedic treatment for sex problem are commonly used to treat problems such as
- Premature ejaculation
- Erectile dysfunction
- Loss of libido
Ayurvedic remedies usually are a combination of various herbs which are known to promote sexual health and general well being of the person.
1. Ashwagandha (Withania
- The Kama Sutra mentions ashwagandha in its literature as a potent sexual stimulant.
- Ashwagandha shows anti-aging, anti-stress, anxiolytic and antidepressant properties.
- Withania effectively reduces oxidative stress and regulates reproductive hormones having a significant beneficial effect on male libido.
2. Safed musli (Chlorophytum arundinaceum):
- Safed Musli is valuable for its aphrodisiac and adaptogenic properties, anti-ageing health restorative effect.
- It vitalizes the sex and reproductive system
- Improves mental health, helps to combat stress and depression thus regains libido and stamina
- Useful in general physical weakness.
3. Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus):
- It possesses the name “100 spouses” due to its proven ability to sustain sexual vitality.
- It cures a variety of male sexual dysfunctions, strengthens the sexual organs and prolongs sexual arousal and erections.
- Increases the amount of testosterone in men and reduces the inflammation in the reproductive system.
- Asparagus racemosus improves the sperm count which aids in the reproductive efforts.
4. Gokhshur (Tribulus terrestris):
- Increases vigor and virility without any harmful effects
- It checks the low sex drive in men
- Gokshura improves the quality of sperm
- Helps cure erectile dysfunction
- Effective in premature ejaculation
Dosage & Supplement
Best Sex Capsules for men control are viable as a result of the fixings utilized is absolutely natural like Keshar, Ashwagandha, Sudha Shilajit, Jaiphal, Gokharu, Lavang, and so on and does not give any reactions.
The best Ayurvedic medicine to increase men sexual power is considered the Ashwagandha root.
Ashwagandha powder is extracted from a root and is the ideal substance to cure this illness.
One can take it twice a day in a dose of a single teaspoon, and drunk in a cup of warm milk twice a day. A more pleasant form ashwagandha powder mixed with sugar syrup exists and goes by the name of Ashwagandha Lehya.
One can take this substance using a single teaspoon twice a day, mixed in a cup of warm milk. The alcoholic preparation of this medical root is Ashwagandharishta and the patient can take it in a dose of 30 ml in equal quantity of water, twice a day after meals.
Kapikacchu (Mucuna pruriens):
- Regular intake can enhance and catalyze the production of testosterone, and even reduce unwanted fat.
- Mucuna pruriens possesses excellent aphrodisiac properties and helps to improve the quality and quantity of sperm count in men.
- It act as a male libido booster and reduce day-to-day stress.